Termine zur internationalen Jugendarbeit
The project ''Conscious body“ is a seven days training course in the frame of Erasmus+ program.
This training is designed for youth workers, trainers, educators, volunteers, people who work with/people through experiential and embodied methodologies, and generally for people who are willing to:
- explore the expressive potential of the body through contact improvisation and dance
- be open and adaptable to live and work in a creative open space as a community of movement researchers
- move, sweat, try, get in touch, push and be pushed, with care for themselves and others
- gather inspiration on how to use embodied methodologies to foster self development and social skills
- acquire new tools and inspirations for their work and activities with youngsters
The participants must be over 18 years and be able to understand and communicate in English.
Participants can apply to this training if they are living and travelling from (and to) Italy, Germany, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Poland, France, Spain.
ACTIVITIES - METHODOLOGIES - RESOURCES
During this training course we will:
- investigate ways of authentic expression through dance and theatre
- nurture a sense of deep and conscious connection through contact improvisation
- develop trust, care and supportive communication through the practice of acroyoga and circus disciplines
- explore bridges that connect mind and body by embodying lectures, concepts, ideas through movement
- live as a community of artists/students, taking care of the venue, animating workshops, participating to jams of contact impro and acroyoga, welcoming local practitioners to share skills, enthusiasm and practice.