Termine zur internationalen Jugendarbeit
Für Interessierte aus Deutschland,
Fon: 0228 9506-269,
On-line TC on mental health in volunteering projects
The training course will guide the participants towards better quality in supporting E+/ESC/EVS volunteers´ emotional well-being and understanding of the field of mental health and its importance for everyone.
Please note, that this is an online event.
Target group: volunteering project coordinators, members of hosting organisations working directly with volunteers/ assigning tasks.
With this TC we want to:
- Equip pax with means to support volunteers in their emotional and psychological well-being, to recognize signs of possible mental crisis
- Equip pax with means to support the project environment close to the volunteer (co-workers, staff of the organisation, flatmates, co-volunteers) when such crisis occurs
- Enable pax to set the boundary beyond which reaching for a professional help is necessary
- Help pax to map institutions / organisations etc. able to help them in their close environment in order to create a safety network
- Show pax how they can support themselves in times of crisis during the volunteering project COVID-19 and how the pandemic influenced volunteers and organisations.
Foundation for the Development of the Education System