Für Interessierte aus Deutschland,
kontaktieren Sie Inge Linne,
TICTAC - Multilateral Training Course to support quality in youth worker mobility activities under Erasmus+ Youth in Action
17.02.20 bis 21.02.20
TICTAC is a training course targeted at voluntary and professional youth workers and youth leaders interested in using international cooperation to enhance their local development strategies in line with the goals of their organizations.
The TICTAC training aims to support participants in designing qualitative projects and becoming the pioneers of the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme. The overall aim of the TICTAC TC is to develop participants’ competences for implementing projects within the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme, as support measures in an organization’s long term strategy.
The specific objectives of the course are:
- to promote the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme as an educational tool;
- to explore the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme with a special focus on quality international cooperation;
- to understand the role of the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme within a long term local strategy;
- to simulate the first steps of organizing a project in the youth field within an international team;
- to develop participant’s competences in planning Non Formal Education and Intercultural Learning processes;
- to promote Youth Participation and Active Citizenship as key elements when designing a European project.
Agenzia Nazionale Per I Giovani