ETS training course - COMETS on Designing Educational Programmes
16.02.20 bis 22.02.20
COMETS is a one-week course that supports advanced trainers to explore a certain competence area defined by the ETS Competence Model for Trainers. This edition focuses on 'Designing Educational Programmes'.
To explore and reflect on one’s practice when designing educational programmes.
- To raise awareness on your personal and professional patterns when designing educational programme.
- To reflect educational programmes design concepts from different perspectives
- To understanding the complexities of designing educational programmes
- To explore ways to stimulate, support and empower groups through inspiring educational programmes
- To explore the roles and responsibilities of trainers regarding the impact of educational programme.
- To explore how the design of educational programmes is influenced by the principles and values of Non Formal Learning.
Leargas (National Agency)